Beginner Fused Glass Class
Please note, this event has expired.
Learn how to cut chip and assemble glass pieces to create a fused glass art piece. Beginners welcome!
In this beginners glass class we will teach you how to cut, nip, alter and then assemble glass pieces into your own unique art piece. Glass items are fired and formed for you in our studio kiln.
- Includes instruction, use of tools and all glass needed to make a project
- Projects must be fired in a kiln and take 7-10 days to finish.
- We will make 1 glass pendant or magnet and a 5 x 5 plate or suncatcher
- Children under 9 wil not be allowed to use glass tools
- Not recommended for children under 7
109 Division St, Waite Park, MN 56387