Please Note: This event has expired.
Financial Assessment & Planning Workshop
Free Workshop for Small Arts Organizations
At this interactive training designed specifically for small arts organizations, Nonprofits Assistance Fund will teach you to:
- Read key financial reports including the balance sheet and income statement
- Understand the accounting rules governing restricted funds
- Clarify financial roles and responsibilities
- Use trends to get a picture of your organization’s future
- Recognize the components of business models in your organization and how they work
You must REGISTER for this free workshop!
Limited Seating. Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis.
Call the CMAB at (320) 968-4290 ext. 4 OR Email email@example.com
Contact: (763) 968-4290
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
Friday, November 14, 2014 * Noon to 3 pm
1300 W St. Germain Street, St Cloud, MN 56303