Art In Motion
Built right off the Lake Wobegon Bike Trail, in Holdingford, Minnesota, Art in Motion is a beautiful facility meant to encourage creativity and engagement with our friends, family, and strangers alike.
Whether you are out biking the trails of central Minnesota, or looking for a place to
spend a couple of hours, the land surrounding Art In Motion includes pollinator fields
and a labyrinth. Enjoy food in our cafe, beverages from local brewers, and plenty of
seating to take in the view.
We aim to create an atmosphere that stimulates the mind and body, to learn, grow and
engage while being in the moment with each other by offering:
● Access off of the Lake Wobegon Bike Trail
● Outdoor space to eat, wander, and be with each other
● Exhibition space featuring local and international artists of all abilities, ages, and
● Art Making Studio space for visitors to watch the artist in action, create work for
themselves, and learn more about the creative process.
● Fields of native grasses, pollinator plantings, and paths for visitors to explore
while they visit.
● BOHO Cafe featuring farm-to-table foods and beverages
● Adult beverage area
● Labyrinth (planted in 2020)
● Apples Residency house for visiting artists and their families
● Large scale screen for independent music and film events
● Stage for small musical guests