Lutheran church located in East St. Cloud. Salem Lutheran Church has been a ministry presence on St. Cloud’s Eastside for over 125 years. Swedish immigrants established Salem in 1883 as a congregation where those immigrants could worship using their native tongue and maintain the faith life in this community of the Lutheran Church of Sweden.
© 2018 - ArtWORKS Initiative. All Rights Reserved.